Bananas are way more healthier than apples.Yaa quite obvious that any diabetic patient should not nag for these recipes after you complete reading.But some children dont like having bananas everyday.But it builds immunity and protects every age group from diseases and pollution.So here I am with some healthy banana recipes to make,for any age group.
1.BANANA BREAD PIE
- 3 bananas (ripe)
- 395 g condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 150 g butter (chopped)
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 180° C. Grease a quiche dish with butter. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into the dish and bake for 45 mins until edges are crisp but it’s still a little soft in the centre.
2.CARAMEL BANANA FROZEN YOGURT
- 4 bananas (frozen,peeled,sliced)
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 250 g low-fat Greek yoghurt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. Serve immediately.
3.BANANA CARAMEL CREPES
- 4 bananas
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 125 ml thickened cream
- butter (extra)
- 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 30 g butter (melted)
- pinch salt
- To make crepe batter, sift flour into a large bowl. In a separate bowl or jug, whisk together egg and milk. Add this to flour with butter and salt and whisk to combine. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Grease with a little extra butter
- Peel bananas and slice thickly. Place half of the butter and half of the brown sugar in a frying pan over medium heat and stir until butter melts. Add bananas and cook, turning, for 2-3 minutes until bananas are golden. Remove from frying pan and set aside.
- Add remaining butter and sugar to the frying pan along with the cream. Cook for 1-2 minutes until a thick caramel forms. Meanwhile, take a crepe and place a few pieces of cooked banana on top. Fold over in half, then in half again to form a triangle. Carefully place folded crepe into the pan straight on top of the caramel sauce and allow to warm through. Using a large metal spoon or spatula, turn to coat in sauce. Remove to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining crepes.
- 3 cups self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 70 g butter (cubed)
- 2 bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a tray wth baking paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, place the flour and brown sugar and mix.
- Rub the butter through the flour until it resembles crumbs.
- Pour the milk into the mashed banana and mix.
- Add the banana and milk mix to the crumbs and using a flat bladed knife, cut the mix together until just combined.
- Turn out onto baking tray and pat into a large round. It will be sticky and soft.
- Press the walnuts into the top of the damper and bake for 40 minutes.
5.OATY BANANA CLUSTERS
- 3 bananas (small, over-ripe)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbs dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced) and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture onto lined baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Store in an airtight container. The clusters will keep for three days in the pantry but even longer in the fridge (although they taste better warm or at room temperature).
Enjoy these delicious delight of banana recipes and do let me know what recipes do you all want me to write for next.Till then stay tuned,like,share and comment on my posts.Consider my posts and all criticisms are welcomed.Show some love and enjoy the snacks with your family…🥳🥳